Do you want to rejuvenate naturally?
We offer you relief from physical pain, emotional stress, allergies, and more.
Weight loss and facial rejuvenation, by empowering your body’s natural ability to heal with
Acupuncture and Bio-energetic therapies.
Location Weston Fl
1500 Weston Rd Suite 220 Weston Fl 33326
Acupuncture is a natural alternative to improve the appearance and health of the skin; its benefits go beyond cosmetics uses to promote overall wellness:
- It stimulates collagen production, which slows down over time; this way helps restore the skin elasticity.
- It reduces wrinkles and lessens fine lines, promising a facial rejuvenation look-alike effect.
- It helps heal acne scars and remove age spots.
- Stimulation of facial acupoints increases blood flow, therefore, improving the natural healing process to produce new tissue.
- It helps reduce inflammation, muscular tension, and relieve anxiety.
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Dark Spots and Stained Skin
Acupuncture for Weight Loss
- Ear Seeds for Weight Loss
- Acupuncture for Belly Fat
Acupuncture for Pain
- Back and Lower Back
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chronic Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Strain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff
- And Others
Acupuncture for Mental Health
- Menopause Symptoms
- Menstrual Cramps
- Period Pain
Digestive System Acupuncture
- Irritable Colon
- Gastric Pain
- Gut Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Stomach Issues
Acupuncture For Fertility
- IVF Acupuncture
- Ear Seeds For Fertility
- Acupuncture For Male Infertility
Acupuncture in Otolaryngology
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Headaches
Acupuncture for Sports
- Acupuncture for Athletics
- Golf Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Sport Medicine
- Sports Injuries
Acupuncture for Cancer
- Oncology acupuncture
- Cancer Patients
- Cancer Pain Relief
- Chemotherapy Side Effect Symptoms
- Enlarged Prostate and Cancer
Acupuncture for Postoperative Pain
- Postoperative Pain Management
- Alternative Pain Management After Surgery
- Post-Surgery Nerve Pain
Contact us to treat your health problem.
Why Come To Sanar Healing
How it works
FREE Initial Phone Consultation
My name is Dr. Liliana Gomez Botero AP. I'm a Florida-certified and licensed acupuncture practitioner. I've been practicing Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in Weston for the last fourteen years.
At Sanar Acupuncture, I offer Advanced Alternative Medicine with Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbal formulas, and supplements.
To be a licensed acupuncturist in Florida, it is necessary to meet strict requirements. In addition to the initial years of study, continuing education is required to have a valid degree. Each year, proof of training and updates on certified study centers must be presented.
I also must comply with insurance, safe Acupuncture needle disposal, and other regulations.
I'm here to support you on your journey towards a higher quality of life, helping you restore balance and find harmony within your life, body, and soul.
I hope the information on this site helps you make a well-informed decision about trying Acupuncture to treat pain or other health problem.
Are you ready for your healing journey?
How much Acupuncture cost?
Does acupuncture hurt?
Talk to your therapist about what to expect and discuss any concerns about the procedure before the treatment begins.
Is acupuncture safe?
Needling is the most common technique used to stimulate acupoints. Needles are exceptionally thin and rounded-edge, so they can’t cut your skin; they’re also sterile, disposable, so avoiding any risk of infection.
Does acupuncture have any side effects?
Unlike conventional Western Medicine, alternative Medicine is designed to work according to nature. By enhancing all body functions, it activates the immune system response; therefore, the healing process comes from inside your body.
This natural and non-invasive treatment provides an analgesic and sedating effect to help pain release, also minimal or non-existent side effects compared to prescribed medications.
How long do treatments last? How many sessions will I need?
At Sanar Healing, the first visit consists of evaluating your current condition, diagnosis, and herbal formulas to suggest for an individualized treatment plan. Then we'll discuss with you the method, frequency, and the number of sessions that can better suit your needs and expectations.
What is the best type of acupuncture for me?
Our healing techniques may include Cupping, Moxibustion, Tuina massage, Gua Sha, and Herbal Prescription; also the use of non-invasive tools like energy amplifiers, magnets, and colored-light.
When looking for Acupuncture in Weston, Pembroke Pines, Cooper City, or Plantation, we offer you customized treatments.
We'll make sure the recommended technique and intent of the treatment fit for your unique condition, diagnosis, and criteria.
What is facial acupuncture?
Beneficial effects of Oriental medicine have been known for ages, whether for pain relief, curing illnesses, or beauty treatments. Either ancient practices of TCM or latest procedures like micro-needling are designed to promote the proper functioning of body systems naturally.
Facial acupuncture or cosmetic acupuncture refers to using a needling technique for esthetic purposes. That is a natural alternative to improve the appearance and health of the skin and reverse signs of aging.
How does it work?
This alternative form of treatment seeks to restore health by correcting the energy flow stimulating specific points called meridians.
TCM centers on balancing yin and yang forces that exist as energy or “qi,” affecting both nature and human beings. All treatments aim to restore these principles to work together in harmony when disrupting and correct the qi flow to promote healing.
Beauty treatments commonly involve needling the face, sometimes other points along the body. We have 12 primary energy meridians connected with the main organs; the stimulation of acupoints redirect the energy flow to the intended area.
Stimulation of acupoints triggers a response from various systems in the body allowing different beneficial effects to occur:
- Increased blood flow. Increased blood flow helps the cardiovascular system work better, promoting natural detoxification, bringing oxygen to skin cells.
- It improves the immune system. Inserting needles creates minimal painless wounds called micro-traumas that drive your body to go into repair mode. While activating the body’s healing mechanisms, needling encourages the skin to make more collagen and new tissue.
- It stimulates collagen production. Since this ability slows down over time, a boost in collagen production can restore the skin elasticity. It also aids reduce wrinkles and lessens fine lines, providing a facial rejuvenation look-alike effect.
- Improvement of all body systems. Acupoints stimulation moves blood, helping regulate the function of nervous, cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, and immune systems.
- Additional benefits. The mind-body approach and benefits of Oriental medicine go further. Even if the healing process starts and comes from inside the body, it can utterly improve the physical appearance of your skin. Overall wellness reflects in your face, and that’s how this beauty treatment works to help reverse signs of aging naturally.
Facial acupuncture or Botox, which is better?
From women’s magazines to beauty websites, there is a fair amount of data claiming facial acupuncture is “the new Botox.” These days this ancient method has become an increasingly popular procedure to deal with beauty issues.
Although needling and other alternative therapies can achieve amazing results may be necessary to set a difference out. It’s not just different techniques but complete concepts here.
Conventional beauty treatments are invasive medical procedures that perform dramatic changes to reshape some structures of the body:
- Cosmetic and plastic surgeons focus on correcting and rebuilding through surgical techniques; Botox blocks nerve signals and freeze muscles, while dermal fillers intend to fill in selected face areas. Although they look for enhancing a person’s appearance these practices entail severe risks to health.
- When involving surgery, side effects might include inflammation, post-operative pain, complications from anesthesia, or facial implants; since pain management often includes analgesics and painkillers, you’ll even be dealing with the side effects of medications.
- Botox and most dermal fillers are potent neurotoxins even deadly, though purified to use safely; they both work by the injection of chemical products that “refill” and add volume to correct lines in the face or neck.
- Most side effects can include weakness, paralysis, and muscle drooping; also swallowing, speaking, and breathing problems. Since they use substances external to the body, toxins can cause severe adverse reactions affecting your daily activities and health.
On the other hand, facial acupuncture provides non-invasive treatments and non-surgical tools. It’s a comprehensive method to naturally reduce external and internal signs of aging since beauty treatments are mainly related to overall health:
- TCM therapies are designed to work according to nature by activating your immune system response. This is a critical issue. The body’s ability to cure itself decreases while aging, which is the same as collagen production and cell regeneration.
- Acupuncturists needle the skin’s surface to “wake up” your natural healing mechanisms; this procedure can target specific areas in the body in need of healing or regeneration.
- Needling and various holistic therapies work as preventive methods rather than corrective ones. They seek to repair harm deeply from the inside of the body, bringing changes to superficial levels of your skin. This way, they can provide skin rejuvenation and anti-aging effects.
- TCM procedures exceed cosmetic uses by reducing stress and releasing hormones like serotonin and endorphin. These natural neurochemicals promote feelings of happiness and relaxation, both impact factors to help beauty treatments work.
- As it seeks a natural and less invasive approach, cosmetic acupuncture has proven safe, soothing beauty treatment with no harmful side-effects.
What are the most Facial acupuncture benefits?
- It promotes detoxification by increasing blood supply passing through the body. Oxygenation naturally helps make your skin look brighter, shiny, and younger.
- It helps restore the skin tone and elasticity by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Needling causes the natural healing process and creation of new tissue to begin; that primarily helps to firm and tone up facial muscles promising a facial rejuvenation look-alike effect.
- It can treat skin concerns locally. Different techniques allow acupuncturists to address fill-up and lessening of wrinkles and fine lines, like frown lips, and smile lines. By sending collagen into specific areas to heal, they can also help with skin sagging; this procedure acts as a natural Botox and provides similar effects to a facelift.
- It helps heal acne scars and remove age spots. The detoxification process improves the immune system’s ability to fight bacteria and other harmful elements to the skin. That helps to treat acne causes, allergies, skin conditions, and other aging factors to provide a healthier, flawless complexion.
- It helps reduce muscular tension. Stimulation of acupoints relieves anxiety; it also induces to reduce inflammation, and pressure moves like furrow the brow or clenches the jaw, which remarkably helps add a softer complexion.
- It provides long-term results. Beauty treatments offer a natural, less invasive way and long-term solution to help treat the signs of aging; although it may take a while to achieve results, changes will gradually come.
- Facial acupuncture, along with other techniques can help you avoid costly cosmetic surgical procedures and their harmful side effects. Besides, it’ll improve your beauty while enhancing your overall health and quality of life.
If considering facial acupuncture, Sanar Healing offers you selected beauty treatments and well-trained acupuncturists that can better suit your needs and expectations.
At your first visit, we’ll evaluate your current condition; then, we’ll suggest an individualized treatment plan, including the method, frequency, and the number of sessions. We’ll make sure the recommended technique and intent of the treatment fits your unique condition.
Cosmetic acupuncture increases effectiveness when combining beauty treatments with healthful habits, like a balanced diet and regular physical activity. As an alternative medicine, we offer our patients a holistic approach to treat any condition that may affect their health.
Contact Us Today
Location Weston Fl
1500 Weston Rd Suite 220 Weston Fl 33326
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM